Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love me some ITunes!

Some new Favorites...
Do you ever find yourself getting excited when you hear certain commercials on tv? Your not excited about what they are selling, but excited because it has a really good song on in the background. That's me, I'm kind of a dork that way. I keep seeing a new commercial for "Camp Vegas." I love Vegas, and if you've been there, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, they have been rocking a song called "Animal" by Neon Trees. I downloaded it right away, and I am addicted. Check it out if you get a chance. The video is below for your entertainment!
Neon Trees "Animal"
Itunes is putting up new 69 cent songs every week. I found a bunch of songs that I loved for cheap. One of the ones on the list was from The Ceasers called "Jerk It Out."
Ceasers "Jerk it out"
Go check it out!
.69 cents songs on ITunes!

I was updating my Ipod the other day and I came across an awesome deal. You know I love a good deal! They have a section right now called .69 Cent songs. I figured when I first checked it out it would be all older stuff, but I was wrong. They have it broken down into a sections. They have classics, rock, country, pop, and some one hit wonders. Some of the artists featured are Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay, Chris Cagle, Dierks Bentley, and Aerosmith. I even got one from Frank Sinatra. They have some songs from the 80's and 90's too. Go check them out before they are gone. I would suggest grabbing an Itunes card too, because I shot through my card pretty quick with all the stuff I downloaded. Have fun!

10/7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...