Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Tunes

How was your Thanksgiving? I hope everyone had a good time with family and friends. Did you stuff yourself silly. I know I did. I was a little sad this year because I was unable to make my family Cranberry sauce recipe. Everything is being packed up for the move to the new house. My kitchen is almost empty right now, so I didn't cook a thing. Oh well, there's always next year. Now we are moving on to my hubby's favorite  holiday. Christmas! That means Christmas music is here!  I'm a sucker for a holiday song. We have Sirius at work, and they switch to the Christmas songs Dec. 1st. I think it annoys most, but I sing along to them all.  I really enjoy the classic songs from the past, but I have a lot of fun ones from the present too. Most of my songs get taken off my Ipod until next season, but there is one that I keep and listen to all year with the rest of my downloads. It's called "Wish List" from Neon Trees. It is really upbeat and not to overly "holiday."
Make sure you add this song to your Christmas list for Santa...
Neon Trees "Wish List"
Yea! It's Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...