Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Party like it's 1999

Happy New Year's Eve to all!  I hope everyone had a great holiday!  I know I did! Does everyone have big plans for New Year's Eve? I'll be working, which totally stinks. I hope you all have better plans than me. To get myself in the holiday mood, I bought some great new products a few weeks back which I love.  They'll be sure to liven up your party spirit.
The first one is from Maybelline. It's eyeshadow that's basically filled to the brim with glitter. It's comes with 4 colors; White (clear,) light and dark Pink, and Silver.  All of them pack a serious glitter punch to make your eye shadow shine.
 This is a totally weird picture but it's the only way I could show you the glitter power. This is the before...                
 This is after. I love this product. This pic does not do it justice.
 I also picked up a body shimmer powder from e.l.f.  I love their products because they never "break the bank."
 This polish from NYC will perk up any little black dress. It is a  pinky red tint with a touch of shimmer. This is a great color for your collection.
Hope everyone has a safe and rockin holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...