Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Play it again Sam...

As all of you know, I'm an Itunes Junky.  All things Itunes too, not just music.  I love the free tv shows, the movie rentals, and all the apps you can think of.  Today, though, is about music. I have a tendency to download songs, and play them over and over again. Here are my repeat offenders for the last week. Check them out.

The first one is Nicki Minaj- Superbass. The video is crazy, like she is, but I love the beats and chorus in this one.
Superbass

The other one is Paramour- All I wanted. I'm a big fan of  the series, Spartacus, on the Starz network.   The new season is coming up soon. This was the song in the commercial for the network. It's an awesome commercial, and the song is what makes it . Paramour is a great band. If you don't know them, well, I'm sad for you. You should be listening to them.
Paramour
If you don't know the songs check them out, you won't be disappointed!
Rock out and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...