Thursday, December 9, 2010

And the winner is......

First, I want to give a big thank you to all of you that entered the contest. I appreciate everyone taking the time to check out the blog, and asking me about it. Thank you to everyone who spread the word about the contest too! You all were a huge help!!The biggest thanks goes out to Holly for being an awesome Avon girl!! So, here goes. I took all of the entries and put them on a list.
Then I wrapped each name around a snack for Steiner. He is my "official" name picker.
After all the names were wrapped tightly around a snack, I sat Steiner down and got to start the contest! Then I threw them all up in the air and waited for him to pick a stick!
Steiner says the official winner of the first Connor's Corner contest is......
ANDREA DEMOURA!!!!!!
Congratulations Andrea!!!
Hope you enjoy your Avon Hair Care Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...