Monday, September 6, 2010

1 2 3 Get Healthy!

I hate working out. I mean, I really hate working out. My favorite saying is "I'm going to start on Monday!" Lets face it, I never really start on Monday. However, I refuse to buy any more clothes in bigger sizes when I have perfectly good ones at home. So today I started my workout again. Which means, I will be putting some healthy recipes on this blog! Whoa there! Don't panic, this blog will still have yummy, gooey delish desserts on it, but mixed in will be some healthy stuff too. I'll also let you in on some great excercise stuff! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I've been lazy this week as well! Looking forward to both the "healthy" and "not so healthy but delicious" recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...