Monday, January 23, 2012

I will never get over you...

Happy Monday all! How was the beginning of every one's week? I hope it was great! I really haven't had a lot of time to blog lately because we are moving. Not really moving so much, more like fixing and painting before we move. On a brighter note, I will have a bigger kitchen, so I will have plenty of space to bake! I miss it so much! Anyway, while I have been painting, like anything else I do, I jam out to my Ipod.  I am in love with the new song by Gavin Degraw called "Not over you." I was hooked on him as soon as I heard heard the theme song to "One Tree Hill" years ago.  He is an amazing piano player. One of my favorite things about him is that if you ever see him perform, he sounds just like he does on the radio. That is a big deal for me. There is nothing worse than hearing a singer live, and thinking, wow, they really fixed their music. Anyway,  have a listen and judge for yourself.
Gavin Degraw "Not Over You"
Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...