Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Fruit Cone!

It is so hot already here in Florida, and it is only June! I am not looking forward to August at all! I would love to sit in, or near the freezer and eat a bucket of ice cream to cool me down. That is not going to happen though, because I am eating healthy right now. Bummer, I know. That is why you haven't been seeing a lot of goodies on here lately. Don't worry, I'm not that strong willed that I can give it up all together. You will see some some, and oh boy, I am excited about them. In the meantime though, I have a healthy fave that is great for summer. This consists of a bunch of fruit/and or berries. You can use whatever ones you want. These are the ones that I use.

Blender
Waffle Cone
Blueberries
Strawberries
Raspberries
Kiwi
Grapes
Green or Red Apple
Yogurt (You can use any kind that you want, but I am using the Greek stuff, because it's healthy.)
First things first, you are going to blend up all of your fruit and berries.  Easy peasy.
 This is your finished blended product. You will have more than you need. I just put it in the fridge for later.
 Next, take a scoop of yogurt. I added in a little but more for this pic because I was making two. If you use to much it will be watery. Do a spoonful at a time.
 This is what I meant by watery, just add more of your blended mix to it.
Put your berries into a waffle cone and presto! Here is your cool summer treat! It is so good, and it isn't a lot of sugar. If you crave chocolate, you can add a little pinch of cocoa powder to it. It is only 10 calories more!
Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

  1. caught a break to scope your page. that looks delicious

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...