Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween is coming!!!

My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love dressing up and decorating the house. I know it's a little bit early for the holiday, but I want you to get the deals before they go away! I'm a little sad because this year we won't be dressing the house up in spooky items. Bummer, I know. We have decided to sell our "starter house" and get a grown up home. This is great news, I know! What's not great, is that we are on a tight budget now, saving every penny for the move. It's fine though, because I can be a little thrifty chick when needed.  One of my favorite thrifty places is the dollar section at Target. They have some really cute things! One of the things that I get sucked in to is the dollar socks.  These caught my eye as I walked in today, just in time for Halloween!
As I headed back deeper into the store, this little number jumped out at me. I like to dress the dog up. I don't however, buy expensive things to put him in because he just chews them up.  This little pj outfit was only 7 bucks!
 Here is my little man rocking his new pjs.
 He actually was excited when I pulled it back out to take a picture, so I put it back on him!

 Trick or treat, smell my feet!
Give me something good to eat!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...